Changes since 0.3.5.0
- -hdr_in mode - pass in text file containing image header. Can also generate this file with xia2 with -hdr_out example.hdr
- -xparm_ub mode for XDS processing only, provide a UB matrix (XDS XPARM file) to match the orientation to: primarily useful if you record data from several regions on a sample, and the sample has close-to symmetry (i.e. you almost certainly don't need this)
- Removed usage of BINSORT_SCR as this is being deprecated by CCP4.
- Allow Phil overrides on selection of autoindexing solutions, where indexing can give large variations in unit cell constants (e.g. low resolution virus data)
- Properly set the resolution in CAD copying free R flags.
- Allow access to profile grid size through the Phil interface: xds.parameter.profile_grid_size = 13, 13
- Implement TRUSTED_REGION through Phil as suggested by Luca Jovine
- Updates to process simulated data from SIM_MX
- More measures of anomalous signal in output.
- Corrected citations in output
- Replaced TRUNCATE with CTRUNCATE
Download has also slimmed down a little, as a lot of cruft has been removed. As always, please shout to email@example.com if you have any trouble.