Changes since 0.3.1.7
- Now report the min, mean, max mosaic spread (according to the program definitions after integration of each sweep.
- Resolved problems with overriding environment.
- Added -serial pun for -parallel 1.
- Allow resolution limit to be assigned on a per-sweep basis.
- Handled corner case with images 200 - 250 (say) giving REBATCH error.
- Added full 8-way search for scaling models for 2d pipelines.
- Partial support for two-theta offset data collection (tested with Rigaku X-ray equipment and Diamond I19 data.)
- Added -min_images keyword which is helpful when analysing virus data with e.g. 4 images / sweep.